Hello dear crafty friends and welcome to our Sweet Stamps Easter week!
Unfortunately my Easter stamps are on the way (God knows were in the world... LOL),so I made this resist embossed Spring card and I wish you all a very Happy Easter even if my card is just for Spring.
And the side view of this card.
I stamped a lot of butterflies with clear embossing ink. Heat embossed them with white fine powder and then misted with a couple of mists all over. The Sweetcut die was used for the focal point and I added a bare white chipboard with some crystals over it.
The sentiment is a sticker. (Sorry again. I ordered a lovely sentiment stamp, but due the bad post service it's not here yet)
Now it's your turn to play with us! Enter your Easter project to Sweet Stamps weekly challenge and you can be our winner and even our Guest designer.
Happy Easter to all ! Happy Passover to my Jewish friends !Happy Spring World!
Tuesday, 8 April 2014
Sweet Stamps Easter- but mine is for Spring
Labels:
card,
die cut,
heat embossing,
LSG,
SMR stickers,
Sweet Stamps,
wycenanka
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...


3 comments:
Gorgeous Spring card!!! Love the beautiful wood pieces.
Gorgeous Spring card!!! Love the beautiful wood pieces.
Beautiful card, love the embossed butterflies and the misted background colors.
Post a Comment