Thursday 20 February 2014

Better dream shaped card

It was quite a long time since I made a shaped card. I don't really like them as some of those shapes  don't fit any " normal" envelope. But then why not? It's not so different from the regular shapes when it's just a fancy huge die cut label fold into half.
Actually there are  4 die cuts over one single card. And then  I added one great sentiment and this card was done. Kind of done.




This Inspired by Stamping sentiment is so right and so perfect for anyone!
But then I had to add some embellishments too as I can't leave the card so clean and simple. So I stamped a trendy globe and a hand with Vintage findings IBS set and cut them out ; die cut those very trendy feathers, added some pearls and hearts and a die cut word Life and now this was just perfect.


I enter this shaped card to Create blog shaped card  challenge
 Shaped card to Cheery Lynn Designs

5 comments:

Rupa Swaminathan said...

Simple card with a lovely sentiment!

shulsart said...

How nice of you to join us, Irit. Your card is very lovely, the Cheery Lynn ink pot and feathers are a wonderful embellishment. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Debbie's Time Out said...

Irit Nice shaped card with lots of layers and great enbellishments. Glad you joined the Cheery Lynn challenge. Good Luck

Karen said...

Super gorgeous card, and I love the cluster of embellies with the word "life" and the black feathers, and buttons!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

GORGEOUS! Love all the layers and pearls and charms!

Popular Posts