Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this time I have an altered project to share with you.
This is my " oldie, but goodie" folded book frame and ages ago I made a tutorial with step by step instructions in my own blog HERE, so if you want to try to make this lovely frame you can do it in just 10 minutes using my own tutorial.
This time I made it with a lot of FWAB products on both sides and as you can see those products are a MUST on this shabby / vintage project.
This is an overall look of this double frame (you can add photo on the lower left side if you wish, I decided to show it " bare").
And now for some close- ups.
This is a simple left side where I used Glitz papers and stickers, some mists and our delicious Kate corner Flourish Black and three simple rhinestones on the opposite corner.
And now the main part: a lot of layers inside and outside the project and the most gorgeous Jack Vine Green is over the frame.
This is it for this post and see you soon again with more FWAB inspiration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....





No comments:
Post a Comment