Also it looks like a card, the dry embossed piece is a glassine bag and it's open on the top (I added 2 wooden clips to close it when you put the gift inside and covered with some washi tape too). I stamped the packet stamp over IBS printable paper. Then I stamped a flower, painted it with a shiny paint and hand cut. Then it was glued with 3d glue and I stamped a sentiment over the frame. Everything else was just the embellishments: 2 die cut leaves under the flower; old vintage piece of lace; metal charm with glued nail blings over it, a big recycled twine bow.
And now for the full least of all our designers. PLEASE, leave them all some love.
Joanna - http://wp.me/p3QhWl-3X7
- Leah http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2013/11/garden-seeds.html
- Colleen http://www.colleendietrichdesigns.com/2013/11/inspired-by-stamping-november-sneak_9.html
- Shea - http://glitterandbonbons.blogspot.com/2013/11/ibs-new-release-garden-seeds.html
- Grace- http://tolmanchronicles.blogspot.com/2013/11/garden-seed-packets-card-share-inspired.html
- Vicki - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2013/11/inspired-by-stamping-november-peeks-day_9.html
- Tina- http://woodedviews.blogspot.com/2013/11/kindness-mix.html
- Rose http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/11/ibs-november-release-garden-seeds.html
- Calypso http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/2013/11/ibs-november-release-day-4-vintage.html
- Come back tomorrow for the full new release and great deals in the shop (discounts and even a totally free worldwide shipping). SEE YOU TOMORROW!