Saturday 21 September 2013

Scrapbook Saturday with PWP: BY THE SEA





Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Scrapbooking Saturday!
Irit is here and this is my first scrapbooking page made with our gorgeous PWP stamps and sure not the last!
 And if you love those stamps as much as I do, I just have a very special code for you  to use on your PWP order and to get 25% off your whole order.
So here is a code to use:

PWP*FAN4

So this is my so called " Clean and Simple" page: a lot of white space with light Mixed Media coverage and not too much patterned paper after all.

I used just a bit of Crate paper over this lo, just bits and pieces and then built this textures with blue and red mesh and a lot of PWP cut out from clip sheets. 
I used my dear grandsons photo cut out (the background was not a good fit for the colors , so you can cut the image out and to arrange it as you wish over the background cluster.
I used some, not much, LYB paper, stickers and die cuts and mostly made then random background strips. I also added some old and forgotten plastic self adhesive mesh in two colors.Then I added three cut outs form PWP gorgeous  By the sea clip art sheets: Post card, Boats and even some shells, but those are  not much seen after the title added over.
And then stamped the rest of the background. And I stamped a lot.
You can see background stamping all over the centre of my page made with Punchinella  set and Texture set.
Then I added kind of waves using Journaling set scalloped border . More Texture set  spots  stamped down to the lower left corner. And some faux stitching in red with another stamp from Journaling  set.
Next I stamped some birds using Bird Panel set on the upper part. And even added a sun from Build a Scene set.
I also enter this to Creative embellishments Nautical challenge
 Outdoor activity for Scrap the boys 
Scrap-fx mood board: colors, birds, sun- everything from the board inspired me for this page.
 Places we go- sea is sure this kind of a place- for Scrap our stash



Here is a closer look to the cluster center and our lovely clip art.


Some more close ups to this page with some words from Journaling stamp set.

And more







2 comments:

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

What a sweet picture and awesome layout! Love the title piece and all the fun details. Thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments.

Unknown said...

Awesome page! Love the adorable fussy cut photo and sand and details! Thanks for playing along w/the Creative Embellishments nautical challenge! :-D

Popular Posts