Wednesday 5 June 2013

Special memories mini book

Hello my dear crafty friends! Today I am going to show you the whole mini album I made and as I already posted some of the page before for GJS and Artistcellar blog hop, maybe you will see some of them again.
So here we go!
This huge (in my opinion) project was made with FabScraps gorgeous papers and was intended to be a workshop project. Then I just " dropped" it after gluing some papers and decided to make it my own one: at home, with my own chipboards, stamps and embellishments , also I used some kit flowers, stickers  and die cuts too (and paid a lot for a class I just spent outside chatting  and doing nothing.) But it's my very first brown bag project, so I got some experience with it  a bit after all and the products in this kit are gorgeous.
So here is the cover (and every single page can be a cover too as I added big titles to the front side and then the photos can be hidden in a lot of pockets.)




I  stamped the background with 100 Proof Press stampsOld script and Spring Bouquet  using black ink, then I stamped the same script over Prima flowers with white and black and added a stamped Camera 35mm , heat embossed and hand cut.I also stamped the Script over the solid flowers for more interest.
My A2Z Scraplets title and corner were slightly inked and I made some embellishment cluster and added TH handle for my own closure of this album
Now for the inside pages.
This one was stamped with the same Spring Bouquet  and  Old Script  stamps too.

The second page was made with Ornate Gate stamp, another chipboard title, a swirl and  a lot of flowers and butterflies.


The second page inside: just a few embellishments were added

The third page: stamping the Small Many Lines Circle and adding a big chipboard over it.

The third back- some stamping again and some embellishments


Forth page was misted with Artistcellar stencil and walnut ink.


Forth page inside was made with another Artistcellar stencil called Family Tree and is was perfect for this Family page, gesso and green embossing powder over the wet  gesso.

2 more pages were made with another stamps.
 A few more pages to show





Lesson learned: don't go to  workshops, unless you want to make a  whole project there! It's cheaper to buy the products  by yourself if you are going to make your totally own project after all.(Also  I had a lovely time with girls there )

No comments:

Popular Posts