Wednesday 5 June 2013

New mini book with Want to Scrap and Bo Bunny


This  new totally Bo Bunny mini album. made with Mama- Ratzi papers, stickers and die cuts and a lot of stamping (mostly VLVS!, but some TRC  and 100 Proof Press too). I tried to stay with the collection: colors, theme and everything in between and not to add too many embellishments as the photos of my grandson and his parents are so lovely.The chipboard album is from Want to Scrap  and I got it in one of my product swaps in the past (thanks for this lovely shaped album)
 Here is what I made for the cover: BB paper had those film strips, so I added some more stamped with VLVS Film strip over it. Then I decided to pick any camera images I have and to glue them over the cover. So here are one stamped Camera from VLVS!, one from 100 Proof Press and the last one is from The Rubber Cafe. And the forth? BB chipboard sticker. 4 cameras, all different, all tell the same photo story of this project.
The A2Z Scraplets title was hear embossed and drops of " blood" were added to give it more interest and a small drop of red color.



And now for the inner pages. Same paper collection and some chipboard stickers and again, VLVS! stamps are my stars here.The whole rubber plate I bought was about Photos with some perfect images to add  to my faux Polaroid photos.


Another page, more stamping.

And more...
 And much more.
Last photo page and  stamping over the page again.

This is a back cover (sorry, no stamping )



 

1 comment:

Sandra Strait said...

What fantastic layouts! Good luck!

Popular Posts