This is a totally easy and recycled project I've made with the chipboard plate left after I used Tando Creative letters. I've seen that I, 3 letters o and U are on the bottom and this was just perfect to make this I (heart, heart. heart) U sentiment over the leftover plate and then to make a nice card using 2 dotted Bo Bunny 6*6 paper, border punch and a lot of embossing WOW powders. I didn't try to make another title, but maybe it's possible. You can try. Green craft too. Good for our Mother Earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...


1 comment:
Hi Irit. Your "1957" layout was selected as one of the featured layouts for the C'est Magnifique Kits October sketch challenge. We love how you selected paper that goes so well with the era of your photo and how you used circles as a design element. Congratulations and thanks for participating in our sketch challenge!
Post a Comment