Wednesday, 24 October 2012
Taste of Summer tray
I just love those 7Gypsies trays and when Jiilibean Soup posted this sketch challenge that was just Perfect for the tray I already had, I decided to make another tray and this time with summer photos. So here is my Taste of Summer tray. All done with JS products, but I also added a lot of Washi tapes (my most recent love), a huge chipboard butterfly painted with CIP and Angel dust glitter and a lot of Handmade Halo embellishments (flowers, glass pebbles, resins )
I enter this to Love my tapes out of the page challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....



2 comments:
Gorgeous Tray! Love!
Love the mix of the JS and the washi tapes on this!! :) Thanks for playing along with us @ Love My Tapes!!
Post a Comment