Saturday 20 October 2012

Inspired by Stamping October final recap

Hello again, my dear stamping friends! Today is a last day for our October release on Inspired by Stamping and I just hope you enjoyed our previous projects a lot.
For today I made a gift wrapping: I used Christmas Post Add on set together with IBS previous Post card set and  added a sentiment from Holiday Expressions new October set over my original sized post card. I used  5 stamps from this Post set, 2 from the old and all together my post card was stamped with 8 different stamps in 3 colors. Then I used our new flowers and ribbons to make this box wrapped and the only things that are not from IBS are those  pose washi tapes. (Maybe Joanna will add then to her shop after she sees how well it works with her stamps).



And here is a full  list of our IBS designers with all our final October recaps. Please, visit them and leave them some love.
Me- here!
Also remember this FREE stamp set you can get with your 50$ order and if you order 100$ you ca get both free sets at once. 
See you!
And some challenges too-I like to make my projects according to monthly  challenges to fit :
Love my tapes- out of the page project with tapes

9 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Absolutely stunning Irit! I love the way you used the ribbon and flowers and the postage stamps! Gorgeous! Fun tapes too! :-)))))

Anonymous said...

I love this one Irit! Love the colors and how you used the different stamps! So beautiful

Colleen Dietrich said...

This parcel is oh-so-festive, Irit! Love how you used the Post Card theme throughout.

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous idea Irit, I love the old fashioned feel to it and love all the layers!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love how you used all the stamps together to create this beautiful wrappinon the gift!! Such a fun idea!! Great job!

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS card!! love the flowers and the design is beautiful!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tina said...

This is wonderful! Love what you did! Thanks for playing along with us at LMT!

Rita Barakat said...

Fabulous ideas Irit!

Ashley Horton said...

This is really great!! Love the use of the air mail patterned tape!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Love My Tapes!! :)

Popular Posts