Saturday 15 September 2012

Inspired by Stamping September final recap

Hello, my dear stamping friends! Today is our Inspired by Stamping final October release recap and also I was asked to make one project, I couldn't help myself to make another one.
So the first one was made with Halloween tags set (I told you already that I love Halloween even without be able to celebrate it?)
This project is this recycled clear box (didn't buy any treats yet). I covered it with black dotted washi tape, added our IBS new orange satin ribbon, some new in the shop leaves and flowers and stamped this fantastic sentiment over this stamp round tag. I was totally lazy to  make a die cut , so I just hand cut the circle and connected it with a safety pin.

I enter this piece to Really Reasonable Ribbon Fall with ribbon challenge

The last project for today was made with Fancy Sentiments stamp set again and this time I made a shabby multi layered card , adding new brown satin ribbon, some new roses and stamped LOVE YOU sentiment on a top.This card was a bit of a work as I dry embossed this pink cardstock, made a die cut lace, used lace and a lot of tags, but finally it's not so " fat".
I enter this card to Pretty Little Ribbon shop lace and pearls challenge





4 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Irit, these are amazing! I love all the goodies on the second! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Irit these are just so beautiful! Hugs, J

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Irit! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Sarah said...

A fabulous card!

Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge.

Sarah x

Popular Posts