Thursday 30 August 2012

Mixed Media madness

My new Mixed Media canvas- my tribute to paints and textures.
Textures as I want to try this Creative Expressions UK stamp company DT call  and as you can see this piece is a whole mix of different textures made with mediums , paints and embossing powders and also the whole piece is totally flat we can see the depth of the scene made using those mediums only.
 And the paints are .... Faber Castell Design memory craft Gelatos and Big Brushes. Also as I have just a few of them, all my projects with them are pretty much similar. I need more colors to make different projects, so I try this Limor Webber's contest and I just hope so much to be the lucky girl.




I made the background with Tando Creative Circles mask and molding paste. Then I stamped the Window , cut it and adhered it over the canvas. The fence was die cut and  then stamped with Wood grain stamp.
I added flowers and flower pots and now  for the fun!
Paints! Paints! Paints. I am not really sure what I used here. I think there were Gelatos first. Then I decided that I need shimmery look and I grabbed some Lumiere acrylics. Then I added some Pearl Ex   powders and sprayed them with water. Then I added more and more acrylics and then stamped my birdies.


The A2Z Scraplets chipboard was colored with Big Brushes and some glitter over it and glued on the fence side and I made my Home title from some very old Pink Paislee letters, but changed their color to for my final project.

1 comment:

Popular Posts