Saturday, 14 July 2012
Inspired by Stamping July release- final recap day
This project was published in Scrapbooking. com October 2012 issue
Hello, my dear stamping friends! Today is Inspired by Stamping final July release recap.
I was asked to use today this yummy Yummy Food set and as we are moving to the new house in a few month, I decided not to use this set for myself (just for now, till we move), but to make a small gift for a friend.
I used Tim Holtz Kraft envelope, embossed with his folder and embellished with Kaisercrafts wooden shapes on the stamped blank food label from the set.
I also made a kind of a napkin, with fabric and a metal coin as my napkin holder.
Then I made 4 food labels with Spellbinders dies and Yummy Food set.
I wanted to make more of those labels for this gift, but 4 was a maximum possible number to put into this bag. If you want to make more labels as your gift, go to some box and not an envelope.
I am sure the best way to keep them for ages is to make some lamination, but I don't have a device for it.
And a close up for the embellishment corner.
And here is all our designers blogs. Visit them and enjoy!
Joanna
Debbie
KendraTammy
Deb H
Kim
Colleen
And now run to IBS shop: all July release is in the shop and some good sales too.
See you next month with more delicious IBS goodies!
Irit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...




3 comments:
So clever, Irit! A nice gift for your friend.
What a great gift idea, your friend is going to love it. Deb xxx
Irit this is AMAZING!! I am sorting through your projects, and I just love them all!! Talented lady Love!! ;)
xoxoxox
Jess
Post a Comment