I am not a huge cardmaker, but sometimes I just find a great card sketch and want to use some of my new goodies and to make a quick project and card is a quick one (comparing to a lo or to an altered project it sure is). So I decided to make this card with my new Teresa Collins paper set, my new bunch of washi tapes and a lovely Love my Tapes card challenge sketch.
I also used Teresa Collins old but virgin stamp and die cut the cork with Spellbinders die. It's like old (stamp, cork), new (die, tapes, papers), borrowed (sketch?) and some blue. Not for a wedding, but can be a great All Occasions card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...


1 comment:
Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along with the Love My Tapes Sketch Challenge
Post a Comment