After a year of designing for Crafting Jewish Style, this is my very last project made with their products. I used this April sketch and added some Tree of Life stamps from The Rubber Cafe. Some were stamped over the background cardstock, some over the stickers and a dove was stamped over some vellum and heat embossed around.
And some close ups too
I also added a lot of Epiphany Crafts epoxies using round and square tools as they were a perfect fit to CJS stickers.(I just got a lot of new tools and refills for my last 6 month on EC DT, so now, after my term is done, I still have plenty of supplies to play with. )
Monday, 7 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...


1 comment:
I really enjoyed seeing your layouts. Even though I am a Christian, I have many Jewish friends and I know finding scrapping supplies is much tougher because there simply isn't as much on the market geared for the Jewish religion. I am glad you posted this and highlighted a resource for others. Very beautifully done!
Post a Comment