This page was published in SNR July 2012 issue
For this vacation page I decided to use this Mr. and Mrs. A2Z Scraplets title for a non wedding lo. I just made it about us: 29 years together as Mr. and Mrs. and still together in love and fun.
I also used Handmade Halo resin flowers as my embellishments, The Rubber Cafe flourish stamp- once black inked and heat embossed with black Wow Embossing powders embossing and then a few times just a watermark inked with Clear embossing ink.
All chipboard sets were heat embossed with the same embossing black powder from Wow.
All paper products are Lily Bee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...



2 comments:
What a great LO! I love the banner at the top! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Girls!
Lovely page! I agree that Mr and Mrs are not just for newly weds! Thanks for participating in our challenge at the Paper Girls Challenge blog!
Post a Comment