Friday 30 December 2011

My most favorite 2011 cards

OK,my dear blog readers. I made a promise to myself to make those posts- so this is my second " best of my own - my opinion" work and this time it's all about cards. As I am not a HUGE cardmaker, even not a small one, but seasonal one,it's very hard to find 10  best cards from maybe 30 I made for the whole year
So here they are- my most favorite cards
I am going to show all kinds of my cards: simple, shabby, shaped- 10 of my own faves

Card 1

Card 2



Card 3


Card 4

Card 5


Card 6

Card 7


Card 8


Card 9

Card 10

Ok, those are my favorite cards and I hope you like them too
Nest week- my favorite small altered projects and my favorite mini albums
A week after- My favorite page and big altered projects
And then? A new year and new projects to come
See you!

No comments:

Popular Posts