Tuesday 25 October 2011

Have you tried our delicious ice cream? My niece did...

This page was born as soon as I've seen this " Have you tried our delicious ice cream"  tag from Pretty Little Studio Fresh Eggs Vintage tags.   I had this messy baby photo of my DN Tamar and used PLS sketch with this photo and this tag as a title.

The paper used are from April Showers collection: Rose bed, Clover, Moved Lawn and Shaped paper.
I pleated 2 strips with different kind of paper pleating on the edge, border punched the matting with MS border punch, added 2 kinds of pleated ribbons under the photo and made a garland from Homespan Lemon Sliced Garland. I used 2 round tags from Fresh Eggs Vintage tags as my title and under it, stacked 3 sizes of Journaling cards Fancy Brackets Love  Note collection  fro the rest of my title- the answer "  You sure did". Blue colored bingo card was added under the cluster (from Colorfed small vintage Bingo cards set)

Some flags from  Celebration Paper Ribbons were added over the pleated strips.
Now the fun part- paint over this page. Some blue around and some light pink dropped in the same messy ice cream look.

3 comments:

Pam said...

What a cute layout! But the picture of the sweet baby is even cuter! :-) Thanks for sharing!

OhioDanielle said...

The baby and layout are adorable! I love how you layer all those embellishments!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Irit! Love the layout and the baby is just so sweet!!!! Hugs, J

Popular Posts