Friday 2 September 2011

Just in case happy card

This new card was made for  Scrapping Cottage  sketch challenge with one of 2 dies I have from this company. I bought them when I was guest designing for Peachy Keen Stamps togehter with some stamp set I got then for free and I am very  glad to have them as now  Scrapping Cottage   has  challenges and I love to participate in lots of challenges..LOL
So here it is, my Just in case cute and happy card.


I used  all possible cuts from this die and die cut the fabric flower- backed with cardstock first.
All papers are from Jillibean Soup , including JB Core' dinations  cardstock. The face stamp is from the same die set- PKS one..
The ribbons are a real 40 and more years old vintage from my Mom's fabric box.
And I also add this for some more web challenges too:
Colors for Color create

1 comment:

Angelica Suarez said...

Hi Irit, the kraft and red colors are gorgeous with the hint of white. So glad you could join us at the Scrapping Cottage this month! Those vintage ribbons are just awesome!!!

Popular Posts