Wednesday, 21 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...

4 comments:
You ahve been busy, busy,busy girl! This layout is just the cutest!!!
I'm not sure I can adequately express how much I LOVE this layout! The rainbows, the sun, the banners, the twin, the colors, the ribbon and of course the picture... LOVE IT ALL!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!
What an adorable layout! I love so much about it....the rainbows, the banner, sunshine....and that adorable baby! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!
so cute and fun. love all the B's. that is an adorable photo... =)
Thanks so much for digging into your stash and playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.
Post a Comment