Tuesday 16 August 2011

My wild cat lo

This fun lo was made for Tando Creative " Going wild" Challenge. I had to use Tando products and the theme, so this fun " cat" photo of my DH from some Orlando park was there and never scrapped. Just  be sure: he is not a wild and not a cat, more a  pretty funny lion. So 2 Tando chipboard pieces were added, one covered with glitter and flock and second painted and 3d glued.I also used the very last pieces of Best Creation Safari Boy papers- this was a very first collection I got as their DT member and I used it a lot since

YOU ARE INVITED to Play with Tando challenge- there prozes to grab and you pick them if you win


3 comments:

Willy said...

Going wild? This is wild! Funny and fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What a great LO!! I like the design and the pic made me smile :) Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Frosted Designs!
Melissa

Unknown said...

Love your layout! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

Popular Posts