Sunday 5 June 2011

18- Age for Everything

This page won Core'dintaion cardstock company June challenge- thanks
A very new page that took me  about 3-4 hours to scrap.. And why wasx it so long?  Because I decided to
 die cut letters. I got this great Tall Optimistic ALPHA  set with my Welcome DT box from Cheery Lynn Designs  and I lost it.. I didn't actually lost it for good, but in the mess of my very " clean" craftroom I couldn't find it for 4 month. So it my very first use of this set for the title of my page, and then I used 6 more CLD dies here and the cutting time was much longer that it usually takes. But I like it finally and it's the most clean and simple page I can scrap-LOL




Made with Core'dinations embossed paper, distressed it with a sandpaper distressing tool, and I made this huge distress 18 on the left corner with the same 18 numbers  from the title layering the numbers  under the brown cardstock and distressing over them.  The patterned paper and some premade die cuts- sorry dear CLD- but they were just here and were a perfect match to the page- are from Jillibean
 Soup. The flowers are from Prima. And now for a long list of  CLD dies I used here
and finally that Tall Optimistic Alpha set
Comming next  week:  June dies release from CLD!  The most gorgeous dies ever: we have another Doily Butterfly, Doilies, Lace Borders, Frames and this  Swan you will die for.. Come on June 15 th for the post on CLD blog with our new projects for this release and then see you next week with my new projects. I promise you- I have a separate box for all my CLD dies, nothing is going to be lost for 4 month again-LOL

Popular Posts