Sunday 27 March 2011

Book of love







This project  was published in June 2011 issue if SNR magazine
My very first time to alter a real book- real- real non used one
The problem of cutting the inside pages:it takes time and I don't have too much of it- but I did it
I called it a BOOK OF LOVE and it can keep the rechangable photos inside- it just can stand inside the 3d cut elements
The second inside page is just a fancy Prima things with some Pink Paislee trandsparency
The cover was made with pancy papers and painted, embossed and die cut grungeboard that looks like
a real leather
I am not sure I will any more of those- too costy if you use whatever I used here- pearls, flowers, lace, but it's great do craft one
I entered it to a few challenges too
Frosted designs - recycling
Simon says stamp and show- world- mine is LOVE
 Linking party for Passionately artistic 

8 comments:

מימס mimms said...

איזה טיפול מהמם עשית לספר
שווה כל אגורה :o))
אהבתי את התמונה שלך ושל אביך
וגם את הכותרת

Else Irene said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

Ann said...

This is gorgeous! I love the fact that you made it so the photos can be changed. How clever!
Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I'm a big fan of your work. Thanks for posting on Frosted Designs!

Trees said...

Wow! I've never seen that done before, and it turned out so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room this week.

Candy C said...

THIS was your FIRST attempt at altering a book?! I think you've got it figured out! :) Your book of lovely is wonderful! Love the colors and elements you chose! Beautifull done! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! <3 Candy

Dan said...

Wonderful! Hard to believe this is your first attempt! :) Thanks for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge this week!

BugBites said...

this is very pretty. thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Popular Posts