Thursday 17 February 2011

Twins-growing closer together lo


This page is published in SNR magazine March issue
My twins are just unseparatable, if you can say so.. They do thing apart, study different subjects, but still can't be apart for more than let's say a few days.
So the title from this Jubelly Best Creations line- Growing closer together- was just a perfect start for thes page.. I decided to combine a regular glitter cardstock with a part of a shaped one and to make one combined page.. I used lot's of border punches for the strips that connect it together- and it's like my twins:separated and connected all the time.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This is stunning! Would love for you to head over to my blog as I have awarded you with an award! Keep up the great work.

http://wendyscreativecraftingcorner.blogspot.com

Popular Posts