Thursday 24 February 2011

My Butterfly girl

My new lo made with gorgeous GCD studios paper and my DD butterfly photo from Thailand
The photo was just so perfect for those papers and I also added this mesh homemade flower - the butterflies are free, not is the web, so at least a flower reminds us about catching them.Don't!! Leave them free, please! They need to be free, just as my own girls
And as for some challenges
Butterflies for Flutter
Nature for All sorts
Paper issues asked for Butterflies

5 comments:

מימס mimms said...

דף מהמם אוהבת את תנועת הפרפרים מהדף החוצה
עיצוב מושלם לתמונה המקסימה !י

Fleur said...

Your layout is beautiful. The butterflies are gorgeous
Thanks for joining my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Danni said...

Awesome layout! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Michelle Hernandez said...

I did the exact same thing when I got that paper- I freed all those gorgeous butterflies. LOVE this page- the magic mesh flower is a genius touch!

Zarah said...

Oh, how pretty!! Love that photo and the LO is so cute!!
Thank you so much for linking it up with us at Paper Issues! :D

Popular Posts