Sunday 27 February 2011

Lost lo

This page is published in SNR magazine  March issue
This is my new page made with Best Creations sketch and using Safary Boy line for my daughters Thailand vacation photos.
I just love those photos in a jungles, she looks so happy and so like in a movie. So I gave it a title from my very favorite TV  show- LOST, and she was not...
I also decided to use my forgotten rub ons and this  set was so perfect for the colors and to add some interest to this page,I also added some rub ons over a photos and used them for my journaling
Just take those rub- ons from your stash and use them.. Somtimes they give this so neede extra touch, and remember that you can rub them over your photos too.

4 comments:

ann said...

I love this amazing LO.the photos are so like in the middle of nowhere,
I want to go there #Sigh#

yyam said...

Oh how awesome is this! Love the layers and textures! And all those fun animals are perfect for the exotic getaway! :)

Thanks for joining us on STM! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful layering and use of the papers and embellies! Beautiful photo's!
Thanks for joining us at Scrapping The Music!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo FUN!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that jungle scene and the colors! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Popular Posts