Saturday 29 May 2010

Flowers card

This card was a May winner on Corrosive chalenge-thanks!!

I did this card as a self challenge to use cardstock only- more than 1 stamp- only 2 colors and minimum embellishments- a real challenge for " overdoing" crafter like me.
Also I need some cards for oncoming events- and this one is " all occasion" one.
I did it for some other web challenges
Round for Charisma
No design paper for Cute card
Rounds- for Pixie dust
Orange for Pink elephant
Cas for Corrosive
Punches- for Creative inspirations

5 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Great layout and use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

great colors and nice take on the CPS Sketch..Lovely card..Good luck with the challenges....I am joining too There She Goes Challenge for the first time, would you mind to see my Blog? Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Leanne said...

beautiful card!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

Leanne xx

LORi said...

Oh how sweet!!!
Thanks for sharing with TPE this week!!

Pink Hugs - LORi

Cat said...

Love the design and colors! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust this week!

Popular Posts