HELLO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS!! WELCOME TO UNSCRIPTED SKETCHES NEW YEAR BLOG HOP!!
I am sorry I didn't have any special photo of myself for this hop- so I just added this one here- red is a celebration color, isn't it?
And now for the good news- there is a candy in my blog for all of you that leave a comment and if you become my follower your name will be drawn twice so you have even more chances to win.
And as I just came back from my 9 days Beijing China vacation , I don't have a picture of the candy- but it will be the great one (stamps and more.. )- so feel free to comment and to become my follower too.And as always I will ship worldwide- so anyone can participate.
And now for the punch line- that's what this blog hop is about: 10 things I want or need to do in 2010
So here they are:
1.To stop smoking- I think this is the hardest one to complete
2. To relax and to take my time.. Hard too.
3. To learn PHOTOSHOP or any other kind of digital program- as I am a computer dummy..
4. To be published in every possible web magazine ( I was published in one,
have more works to be published in another 3 and I am not sure how many more we have..)
5. To be published in printed magazine.. Even just once but out of Israel as here I was printed several times.
6. To complete my son's wedding album (there are more than 80 pages done-
so a bit more and it will be completed)
7. To make some manufacturer DT (MY BIGGEST DREAM )
8. To become a grandmother (dear son and dear DIL- this one is on you)
9. To spend more time with my parents as they became older and need me more than my kids or hubby
10. To learn to sleep at least 6 hours a night, every night.. This one is hard too for " no sleeper" like me.
So here they are and I have a whole 2010 to see if it will be done even partly.
And now your need to go to JENNY'S BLOG on our blog hop