Friday 25 September 2009

30 MINUTES LO- MY OWN CHALLENGE FOR MYSELF

I challenged myself to do LO in less than 30 minutes- so here it is- lovely one I think.
1 Mambi pp+ piece of DCWV glitter paper+1 MM flower+piece of Doodlebug frill+some Kelly Panachi stickers+1 small chipboard piece from HL+no name on it epoxy alphas and one great photo- that's it.And a cheap one too- as I used other stickers and chipboards for more and more of my wedding album LOs
My "NOW AND FOREVER" lo it done
N0 sketch, no techniques- simple and possible fast LO.
Not going for any competition
I have lots of this fast LOs for my sons wedding album- you can't spend hours for single LO when you have 2000 photos to scrap (kidding- I took 200 best ones only)
As for challenges- almost zero
DOTS for PAPER PLAY- dots on my flower

5 comments:

ANAT S said...

דף משגע ולא פחות יפה מאיךלו שעובדים עליהם שעות

כשיש תמונות טובות וחומרים יפים באמת אפשר לעשות גם דפים מהירים

מימס mimms said...

נראה לי שמצאת את הדרך לעשות דף ב30 דקות
ועברת את מחסום הבהייה דף מקסים

Elisa said...

Beautiful LO!
Thanks for taking part @ PaperPlay!

Elisa said...

Beautiful LO!
Thanks for taking part @ PaperPlay!

Julie M said...

Lovely LO, Irit. The b/w photo is beautiful, love the little flower frill too.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

Julie

Popular Posts