Friday 8 March 2019

Your inner sparkle card with CAS- ual Fridays

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new CAS- ual Fridays post.
Today I am going to share my new lovely sparkle card  made with one single CAS- ual Fridays   stamp  and one CAS- ual Fridays matching die.
Lately I am in this glittery mood and unicorns are the best fit for the glitters and sparkles.







The background was made over the adhesive paper with a stencil. First the blue layer of glitter was added over the stencil and then the clear glitter was added on the rest of the adhesive paper with the stencil off the paper.
The unicorn was stamped and die cut with the matching die and then the background black die cut was glued for the shadow.


The sentiment was stamped with black permanent ink and then inked with pink mist over it.
I decided to add the flower cluster to make it even more sparkling and festive.

Here are the stamp and the die used to make this lovely card:






See how easy it is to make this  card with just one great CAS- ual Fridays stamp set and one single die. 
 Hope that you like my  card and you still have time to buy yourself these gorgeous stamps from CAS- ual Fridays shop. 
Check the discounts and subscribe to our newsletter to get the best possible prices.You can also use my personal discount to make your order in the shop.
See you in two weeks with another lovely creations made with CAS- ual Fridays products.



No comments:

Popular Posts