Monday 28 January 2019

CAS- ual Fridays Vintage card

 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new CAS- ual Fridays post.
Today I am going to share a small tutorial of a card made with one single CAS- ual Fridays  Be stamp set.
I try to make different cards and this time I am back to my beloved vintage style and made this card using BoBunny vintage collection as the base of my card and stamped the front with one of my most loved CAS- ual Fridays stamp sets called BE.

First I made the collaged background using patterned paper cuts only and arranging them in this vintage one over another kind of a mess.
Then I die cut a white cardstock piece and stamped one of the sentiments using black pigmented ink and clear embossing powder. I also added a couple of small stamped butterflies from the same stamp set.

Here is the stamp set used for this card.:

And here are  some close- ups to this card:



 See how easy it is to make the great vintage card with just one great CAS- ual Fridays stamp set.
 Hope that you like my  card and you still have time to buy yourself these gorgeous stamps from CAS- ual Fridays shop and even to use our  discounts.

Check the discounts and subscribe to our newsletter to get the best possible prices.
See you in two weeks with another lovely card made with CAS- ual Fridays products.

No comments:

Popular Posts