Thursday 29 November 2018

Best Day Ever card

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and after a long few weeks without web connection I am finally back with my new fancy and warm card made with gorgeous CAS- ual Fridays stamp and Fri- die set.

After a few post with Christmas and Hanukkah projects I decided to make something general and not green or blue.
So this card is in all warm colors and made as a grid card.
I punched a lot of rectangles and squares in different sizes first. Then I colored then with warm inks and glued over a piece of sticker paper. The gaps were filled with light pink glitter and my background was done.
It takes some time to punch, color and arrange the pieces over the sticker paper. But then it was almost finished as this kind of a card doesn't need much more, but the fancy sentiment.

 The sentiment was done with CAS- ual Fridays stamp and Fri- die set Best Day Ever.
First I stamped the sentiment and then die cut it and glued over another die cut layer.


The only embellishments added were square rhinestones to keep it in this " angled" arrangement.
The layered die cut was covered with clear 3d glue that is not much seen on the photo.

This are CAS- ual Fridays products used here:




I really hope that you like my card and please visit our CAS- ual Fridays shop as we have a lot of great deals in the shop!

No comments:

Popular Posts