Thursday 18 October 2018

Happy Hanukkah card with CAS-ual Fridays

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here today and  I am going to share my first Hanukkah card made this year.
 I know that both Christmas and Hanukkah are far far away, but we'd better try to make our cards in advance as if you try to make them just before the Holidays you never  make them after all...
And when you work with CAS- ual Fridays stamps and die you have the most perfect selection of Hanukkah and Judaical products.


 I didn't make the full step by step tutorial for this card, but I think that the written explanation will do the job.
So this is a partially transparent card and it was made with transparent piece that is hidden under the cardstock top.
The transparency is embossable and I stamped two CAS- ual Fridays  8 Happy Nights sentiments one near another with Memento Luxe pigmented blue ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
Then the stamped transparency was glued to the back cardstock.
On another piece of white cardstock I glued CAS- ual Fridays Hanukkah Fri- dies, all of them , and then misted the fronts with a mix of blue mists.
When it was dry I cut the front into two pieces as shown and glued to the transparency.
The only embellishments added are silver drops added to the number 8 and over the card.


I also added a bit of light blue mist inside the card for the contrast under the transparency.


 As you can see the stamping on transparency can be quite perfect if you check the transparency and it's heat resist one.

 Here are the stamps I used to make this card:
 8 Happy Nights
Hanukkah Fri-dies


And now if you make Hanukkah projects- here is the best ever selection of such products - CAS- ual Fridays shop.
And you can even use my own discount code to buy you some great  goodies!




No comments:

Popular Posts