Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last Sparkle N' Sprinkle September reveal post.
I know that Winter is far away. But when you see this most adorable winter stamp and you like pinguins as much as I do, you jump to this Winter Hi card and just keep it for later.
Anyway, it's so hot here in Israel right now that making something cool just gives you a hope for better days.
So this is the second Winter card made in ...July.
The double background was made over white cardstock and then the second background layer was added using stamped and heat embossed acetate. Then another texture layer was added with Glimmer paste over the acetate. The main image was stamped, heat embossed, colored and hand cut and then arranged over heat embossed chipboard piece. The sentiment I used has two parts and I used just one upper part of it.
Dancing Penguin set #00-013Tear- ific tape 1/2''
Chipboard- Dusty Attic
As always I made a full and pretty long step by step tutorial for you to see HERE IN MY BLOG.
You are mostly welcome to my own blog to see the tutorial and them to jump to SNS store to buy yourself a lot of great products to make any of your Winter creations.
Here are some close- ups to my card:
Step by step:
1. Stamp and heat emboss large snowflakes over white cardstock.
Add more snowflakes to fill the space.
Add smaller snowflakes from the Penguin set to fill more space.
2. Mist the stamped cardstock to get this resist- emboss effect.
3. Stamp snowflakes from both sets over acetate and heat emboss it.
4. Stamp the main image using VersaMark and Black detail EP.
5. Color the image with water colors.
6. Add Raspberry Glimmer paste over the red hat on the image.
7. Add Snow white flock over the hat, face and image body.
9. Staple the acetate piece over the background stamped white cardstock.
10. Cover the bare chipboard piece with VersaMark and heat emboss with Vanilla Ice EP.
11. Stamp the sentiment. Arrange the chipboard and the imagew over it.
12. Add white and blue crystal drops over the acetate as shown.