Wednesday 22 August 2018

Pear- fect pair card with SNS



  Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this is my last August reveal card.
I used the most adorable Sparkle N' Sprinkle  Sketched Pear stamp set , but this time I used another sentiment and to fit the sentiment I masked the third pear and made it just a couple.


This is one layer card (I don't count the base) and it was made over water color cardstock so the Mica Mists actually made with colorful background with a bit of water mist.
The only embellishments added are small washi tape pieces and Nuvo drops.

  Product list:

 You can see the full step by step tutorial in my blog HERE and you are most welcome to visit it!
Also all links in this post lead to our SNS shop and you are invited to visit and to buy there!



 Step by step tutorial:
1. Mask the third pear on the stamp image with tape. Stamp the image with Dried Oregano ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.




2. Stamp the sentiment on the corner in the same way .


3.Color the stamped image with water colors.

4. Mist the cutting mat with Mica mists , add some water  and swipe the card over the mat.While wet add Clear embossing powder over the card and heat emboss it all.


5. Add pink Nuvo drops and some golden shadows using Midas Touch pen.
Add small washi tape pieces over the card.


No comments:

Popular Posts