Hello my dear crafty friends!
This Halloween card was made with the new and just released stamp set called When the black cats prowl
and it's incredible Halloween stamp set!
I made this card with Tattered Lace book shaped die as a Halloween book using Tonic Studios Mirror black and gold cardstock as my book layers.
The stamping was done with black pigmented ink and heat embossed with Black detail SNS embossing powder.
The coloring was made with Tonic Studios inks that are listed below.
More texture around the pages was added with Tonic Glimmer paste, Tonic Mica Mist and Tonic Nuvo drops.
1.Die cut the book page layers from Mirror cardstock and die cut one upper layer from white cardstock.
2.Stamp the sentiment on the right side of the upper book page using Memento Luxe Black ink and heat emboss with black detail SNS embossing powder.
3.Stamp the pumpkin image on the left side in the same way.
5. Cut the background white card and ink the edges with Tonic Carrot stick ink as shown.
6. Glue all layers with 1/2'' Tea- riffic SNS double sided tape.
7. Add texture with Tonic Glimmer black paste using Tando Creative mini stencil.
When dry peel off the masking fluid from the images.
8. Stamp the pumpkin second time. Color with water color markers and Tonic inks and hand cut the colored image.Use Tonic water brush with inks for coloring.
9. Add gold splashes over the stencil area with Tonic Midas Touch brush.
10. Add a few random gold crystal drops to finish the card.
Thanks for being here today and see you in a couple of days with more SNS new release inspiration!