Friday 6 July 2018

Best day layout with BoBunny Sunshine Bliss collection


 Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here today with a lovely and sunny baby girl layout made with a new and just released Sunshine Bliss collection.
This collection is so versatile. You can do baby girl pages or projects and you can also use it  for bright summer crafts and there are darker green cardstock designs in this collection that are great fit even for some Mixed Media projects.
I decided to make a baby girl layout just because the photos I used was a great fit for the colors.
This is my adorable grand daughter Netta who was here just 16 months old. She is a lovely and smartest  almost 5 years old now,but these photos are so great to scrap again and again.
So I made this layout with cut out photo as the background was out of the color range and made double matting for the cut out photo part with stamps.
The layout is pretty dimensional, but not Mixed Media kind.
Also I stamped over the background, but it was for more interest , not for making it messy.
Actually I really love classic scrapbooking and I am really sorry that it's out of the trend right now.
I made double title using this collection's Thickers and one single layered chipboard.
Some so called " journalling" was added with Combo stickers.


I used Vicki Boutin Mixed Media inks  to color the bare chipboards " as is"- just  grab ink over the pieces and let them dry as these inks are pigmented. You can also heat dry the inks or add some clear embossing powder over the ink.
The Noteworthy die cut flowers were embellished with green pearls and more  jewels were added over the layout.



 Here you can see all layers of this page, but it's still a flat scrapbooking page that can be kept in a clear pocket.




BoBunny product list:
Sunshine Bliss cardstock collection 12*12'': Tranquillity, Joy, Euphoria, Sunshine Bliss, Charm
Sunshine Bliss Combo Stickers
Sunshine Bliss Layered Chipboards
Sunshine Bliss Noteworthy die cuts
Sunshine Bliss Thickers
Fanciful Flourishes Stamp
Take Note Stamps
Wall to Wall Textures Stamp
Leaves Laser cut chipboards
Double Dot Citrus Jewels
Double Dot Emerald Jewels
Double Dot Citrus Flourish Jewels
Beautiful Dreamer Buttons
Color Weel Mixed Media inks Vicki Boutin by American Crafts

Thanks for being here with me today and I hope that you like my baby layout as much as I love it.
See you soon again!

No comments:

Popular Posts