Tuesday 26 June 2018

Live your dreams card with Magenta


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second Magenta June post.
Irit is here today and I am going to share a card made over the leftover cardstock front and the leftover acrylic paints as my background and card front.


 The die cut circle cardstock was the left over piece from another project. I had a lot of acrylic paint drops on my craft mat. With some water added I swiped the cardstock over these leftovers  and Bingo! What a nice and totally unique background !
The inside circle stamping was done in two layers.
I first stamped Magenta new and gorgeous Galaxy Cluster image over the back white cardstock. Then I stamped the Lone Daisy flower over transparency and added it inside the circle. What a nice way to layer stamped images one over another!
Then I stamped the same flower image in the same gold heat embossed way over the painted card front.


 The sentiment was stamped over white cardstock with VersaMark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.


 Some white enamel drops were added for more interest and to coordinate with white cardstock with the sentiment and white basic card.




*****




22.047.H



18.090


09.225


Thanks for being here with me today and see you next month with more Magenta inspiration!
Irit Shalom- DT Magenta


  

No comments:

Popular Posts