Wednesday 13 June 2018

Congratulations with Magenta


Hello dear crafty friends!
Irit is here today with my new and pretty different card made with our gorgeous Magenta products.



I made the background with the gorgeous Magenta  Chicken Wire stencil over sticker paper.
I added  black glitter over the stencil and then peeled the stencil off the sticker paper and added a generous layer of clear glitter. That's it! You lovely and totally different background was done.
Then the main Magenta  Bird on Branch image was stamped over embossable transparency with VersAMark ink and heat embossed with fine black embossing powder.
I hand cut around the image and didn't even try to make it perfect.
The sentiment was stamped with permanent black ink and the whole piece was splashed with similar light olive acrylic mist.








*****


TM48



0748.O



07.295.J

Thanks for being here with me today and see you soon again!

Irit Shalom - DT Magenta


  

No comments:

Popular Posts