Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my third Sparkle N Sprinkle May reveal post.
This card was made with the new and most delicious Cardinal and Holly stamp set, but yet because of the different sentiments in this set I made it just as Grateful card.
I made the layered squares background over Sticker paper and left one single square to be covered with red glitter.
The stamped and heat embossed image was colored with water color markers and clear Nuvo drops were added over the berries and as random drops of water over the card.
The blue mist was added then for more interest over the white frames.
Cardinal and Holly stamp set # 895
Zig Brush Markers
Cardstock ACBlue watercolor mist self made
Dies- craft shop
And as always - my step by step tutorial for you to see and to use!
1. Stamp the main cardinal image with VersaMark and heat emboss with Black Detail embossing powder.
2. Die cut the nested square frames and die cut the stamped image to the smallest one.
3.Die cut the Sticker paper to the largest square and arrange the frames over it as shown.
4. Color the stamped image with Zig water color markers.
5. Mist the whole frame with blue water color mist (not shown on photos).
Glue the colored square and fill the square gap left with Fire Engine glitter.
6. Add Morning Dew drops over the berries.
7. Stamp and die cut the sentiment and glue it over the card.