Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first May Sparkle N Sprinkle reveal project post.
For this post I made a pretty simple card, but with some glitter coloring and heat embossed chipboard embellishments this card really shine!
Aster Garden stamp set #893
Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink
Zig Brush Markers
Cardstock ACChipboards Dusty Attic
And here are some close- ups to this card:
And as always- full step by step tutorial is here for you !Enjoy!
Step by step tutorial:
1. Die cut the white cardstock card front and make a frame to use for inside inking on the next step.
2.Begin the inking inside the frame over the card front as shown.
3. Move to another ink color.
4.Add a bit of light yellow. Do not cover the whole rectangle space, but maybe 3/4 of it.
6. Color the stamped flower with Zig markers.
7. Heat emboss the black cardstock edges and a few chipboard butterflies with SNS Gold Detail embossing powder.
8. Cover the painted petals with Nuvo Honey Gold glitter drops.
Enjoy your new card!