Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Mixed Media card tutorial post.
Today I am going to share a new Mixed Media card made with Sparkle N' Sprinkle products and a lot of Tonic Studios ones too.
And even with so many products used this card doesn't look too messy and you can see all products used in a clear way.
Black Orchid Embossing powder EP465
Cardstock- American Crafts
Stencil- Rebecca Baer
So here are a few close- ups to the card and I made a pretty long step by step tutorial too.
And as always- if you want to make a similar card or to learn a technique you are mostly invited to my blog HERE!
Step by step tutorial:
1.Die cut the rectangle base from Sticker paper.
Peel off the stencil.
3.Sprinkle the Diamond Dust glitter over the " white space" that is left after the green glitter coverage.
4. Stamp the flowers over embossable transparency using VersaMark and heat emboss with black embossing powder.
Hand cut the stamped image.
5.Die cut the sentiment 5 times from thick black cardstock.
6. Use Brushable glue to adhere all 5 die cuts one over another to imitate the chipboard shape.
7. Heat emboss the top with VersaMark ink and black and gold embossing powder. The powder I used in not in the shop right now, but it can be a random mix of any black and gold powder from SNS shop.
8. Glue the acetate flowers over the card as shown.
9. Use Tonic Studios Nuvo drops to color the stamped flowers.
Use gold for leaves; use white for petals and use clear for the flower centers.
10. Add black Nuvo drops over the stencil image as shown.
Glue the embossed die cut sentiment on the bottom.