This time I made a card that looks clean and simple, but actually is a Mixed Media card made with stamping, heat embossing and stencils and covered with clear embossing powder to keep the inks in place.
I made step by step no photo tutorial for you to use if you want to make a similar card.
Step by step:1. Die cut white cardstock base and stamp Magenta tree image in the middle with black pigmented ink. Heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
2. Mask the sides of the card front and ink the stamped image with a mix of green and blue distress inks. Add some water drops for the interest.
3. Use Magenta stencil on the white pace sides with the light blue ink and make the lines as shown.
4. Cover the card front with VersaMark ink and heat emboss in all with clear embossing powder.
5. Stamp Magenta sentiment, heat emboss it and ink with both blue inks. Make the sentiment strip and glue it over the card.
6. Add black Tonic enamel dots over the lines as shown.