Tuesday 12 December 2017

Card made with a lot of love

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here today and also everything around is about Christmas and Holidays, I decided to make something just for love.
So this card is all about  my love for flowers, my love for water colours and my love for great Magenta stamps and stencils.


This light Mixed Media card was made with one single Magenta stamp as my focal point.
The stamp was stamped with black pigmented ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Then it was coloured with Zig watercolour brushes inside the stamped image.
The outside colour was added using Distress oxide inks and water spray.
As it was still pretty mush bare outside of the image I added circles using Magenta ....... stencil with clear Gel Medium. The circles are almost non seen, but you can feel them and see them a bit on the close- up photo here:



And here is this card from the side:

I added a few black mist splashes around and the die cut sentiment.
The black background, black splashes and black sentiment added more interest to this cool colours card.
*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products used:



44.024 Q



TM179- DUO


Thanks for being here with me today and I hope that you like my pastel card made with our gorgeous Magenta products.

Irit Shalom- DT Magenta


  

No comments:

Popular Posts