Friday 24 November 2017

Anything goes with TOPFLIGHT stamps


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last November Topflight Stamps shop post.
Irit is here and this is our " make it your favorite style" week.
So toady I made an art page using one big Rubber Dance stamps set that can be found in our Topflight Stamps shop.
I really love doing art pages, but this is my very first time to  leave the stamped images in black and white colors and to arrange them over colorful handmade background.



As you can see the background was made with black texture paste and one artistic stencil and then misted with a mix of three delicate colors.
All flowers from the stamp set were stamped with black pigmented ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Each and every flower was hand cut and some of them were stamped over with the smallest texture stamps from the same set . Actually I used the small stamps as the background filler and the "white spaces over stamps" filler and it worked in the most perfect  way.


The chipboard title was painted in one of the background colors and I added a few splashes of the hot pink to add more interest to the page.

 Here is a stamp set used to make this page:

Texture Flowers stamp set


 Thanks for reading this blog post and I hope that you liked my artistic project today.
If you want to see more of my work you are kindly invited to my own blog.

No comments:

Popular Posts