Friday 6 October 2017

Topflight stamps: Studio light and Craft Emotions

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first October TOPFLIGHT stamps post.
This week the DT was challenged to use Studio Light  and/or Craft Emotions stamps and I used both on my fancy shabby style card.



As you can see this card was made over white cardstock die cut front piece using the Studio Light background  180 stamp, clear embossing ink and black embossing powder.
Then the colorful background was made over the heat embossed image using a mix of Ranger Distress Oxide inks and water and I need to say that this is the most beautiful background made in just a few seconds.
The main image- Bird- was stamped  in the same way with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with black embossing powder using Birds-Spring from Craft Emotions.
Then the hand cut image was colored with Zig Real Brush water colors markers and glued over the cluster of embellishments made with clay frame, chipboards, flowers, leaves die cuts and a Love word die cut. 



Here are  the stamps I used to make this project:





I really hope that you like my shabby card and would try to make a similar one with Topflight shop gorgeous stamps from both shown companies.

 If you want to see more of my work you are kindly invited to my blog!

1 comment:

D's Paper Studio said...

Absolutely wonder design. Your colors are wonderful and have a feel of joy. Beautiful.

Popular Posts