Friday 13 October 2017

Steampunk ATC with Topflight stamps


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Topflight blog post.
As you most probably already know I am a big fan of all things Steampunk and when it's our " free projects" weeks I try to make something in my favorite style.
So today I am going to share a couple of Steampunk ATC card and each one is a real piece of Steampunk art.
Both ATC were made with Carabelle Studio stamps that were stamped with black pigmented ink (my latest love is Memento Luxe  pigmented inks) that then were heat embossed with black embossing powder. 
Then the embossed cardstock was painted with Prima Marketing Mixed Media paints and some, not much, of embellishments were added to these small cards.



This is the first card and it was embellished with metal cogs and one clay handmade piece.


The second art card was embellished in the same style: a couple of metal cogs and one single clay piece.

 Isn't it a fun and quick way to make a bunch of ATC for any Steampunk swap?
Just stamp a large cardstock piece, paint over the heat embossed images and then cut it to the right ATC size.
Embellish with whatever you have in hand and swap with you Steampunk lover friends.
And  now for the stamps used on this project that you can buy from Topflight shop:



Thanks for reading my weekly post.

If you would like to see more of my work you are mostly welcome to my own blog.
 See you all next weeks with a totally different stamping inspiration!

No comments:

Popular Posts