Friday 20 October 2017

Butterflies with Topflight stamps

  Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Topflight  blog post.
Today I am going to share the 8*8'' Mixed Media canvas made with most gorgeous Katzelkraft Butterflies stamp set and I am going to show  you a few stamping techniques while working over the Mixed Media canvas project.
First I added the background texture with texture paste and stencils (Tando Creative UK) and glued a few cardstock pieces with DCWV old cardstock collection. 
Then the whole piece was painted with DecoArt acrylic paints.
It's almost impossible to stamp over this heavy textured canvas, so I stamped the flowers stamps from the same stamp set over the white tissue paper and glued them on the bottom of the canvas with gel medium.



Now I decided to stamp over small flowers and butterflies bare chipboards and I just used the large stamps and stamped on the chipboards " as is". I used black pigmented ink (Memento Luxe) and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Then I colored the heat embossed chipboards with more acrylic paint and you can see that the butterflies are pretty much similar to the large ones on the bottom even with this partial stamping due the chipboard shapes size.


 The sentiment is the most gorgeous Rubber Dance one and I hand cut it to the strips to make the " canvas look" for the sentiment.


 Then two large and full size butterflies were stamped, colored and glued over the canvas.


Here are the stamps used to make this project:


 I really hope that you liked my weekly inspiration post today and as you know all stamps are in the Topflight shop waiting for you !
See you next week for more Topflight inspiration!

No comments:

Popular Posts