Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last October Topflight blog post.
This is a kind of " make whatever you want" week and I decided to make a card and even to add some step by step written tutorial, but without step by step photos.
So here is a card I made with this gorgeous IndigoBlu stamp set- Floral Fantasy. As you can see the main image was stamped 3 times on the same size of white cardstock die cut front and then die cut again and again to arrange this three layers card.
So here is the step by step tutorial and I hope that it's pretty easy to understand and to make the similar card.
Here is my step by step tutorial:
1. Use Misti (must do thing when doing layered and die cut technique).
Arrange IndigoBlu flower stamp and stamp over the die cut card front three times with black pigmented ink (Memento Luxe).
2. Heat emboss all three stamped pieces with clear embossing powder (WOW! Embossing Powders).
3. Use Stitched Rectangles Elizabeth's Crafts die set and die cut each stamped front .I used every second size of the dies (#3-5-7) to die cut the stamped images.Now you have a frame and the stamped image die cut piece for each frame.
4. Glue the stamped die cuts as shown: use the third negative- the smallest die and the largest frame as your base and then arrange all three die cut shapes over this frame.
5. Color the images in all three layers with Zig Real Brush colors as shown.6. Mist the background with Lindy's Stamp Gang mist . Stamp the sentiment over the separate cardstock piece, mist and hand cut it and glue as shown. I used the sentiment from For the Love of Stamps Barrow in Bloom set.
7. Add some rhinestones.
See you next week with another Topflight shop inspiration!