Thursday 14 September 2017

Make art - Mixed Media canvas with Magenta


Hello my dear crafty friends!
My name is Irit Shalom and I am an Israeli designer. I am totally thrilled to be a DT member for Magenta and I would try to share the most versatile crafty inspiration with you.
So for my first blog post I made the Mixed Media art canvas with quite a lot of Magenta stencils and stamps and it's my tribute to ART.


  
First I worked with stencils and the texture paste and then added acrylics and mists over the canvas. All stamping was made with permanent black ink directly over the canvas and this is a reason that it's not  really dark or visible. Next time I would show you another technique that I love more and the stamping is much more visible.
I made a bit of black pen outlining around the textured images and added the old used paint brush with the flowers as my only embellishments for this project.
Here are some close-ups to the creation:








*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:




Irit Shalom- DT Magenta


  

No comments:

Popular Posts